Argentina

Our operation

In Argentina, AngloGold Ashanti has a 92.5% stake in Cerro Vanguardia. The remaining 7.5% is owned by Fomicruz, a state company operating in the province of Santa Cruz. Located to the north-west of Puerto San Julián, in the province of Santa Cruz, Cerro Vanguardia operates multiple small open pits and multiple narrow vein underground mines.

Representation

Gender split: workforce (%)

Contacts

For details on diversity and inclusion initiatives planned and underway in Argentina, kindly contact:

Marcelo Hernandes
mhernandezp@AngloGoldAshanti.com